Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Symmetrical collections !

Hello guys, It's been a while ... After numerous days, I had finally fulfilled every milestones in the 8th Anniversary Diary.
It looks so beautiful when every gauge is filled up ! (Too bad this memorable book will disappear after the Anniversary.... Sad...)
Also Maple Admin rewarded me the 8th Anniversary Medal for supporting MapleStory !
A Mind refreshment on stats...



8th Anniversary Supreme Medal
Unique Item, Untradeable





Durability : 100%
Types : Medal  
STR +8
DEX+8
INT+8
LUK+8
HP+80
MP+80
Accuracy+80
Avoidability +80
PvP Damage +2

Also thanks to 2x EXP event ! I leveled up 3 times today ! Eventhough I was only able to online when the 2x Event had only 1/2 hour left.
I still leveled up madly, thanks to Sprite Pedant, Holy Symbol and Roids with 2.4k EXP (During 2x) each !

Anyway, I had to face the exam now :(
I'll try to update as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment