Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Bountiful MapleStory 8th Anniversary

What I can say for Nexon is , they did their best and gave most efforts in this event. Well-organized , lovely opening, great set and great theme. I wonder whether am I madly lucky or not , upon opening the Maple Gift Boxes , I kept receiving Beryl / Letinum items, eventually...
 Yeah , as you all see, my whole inventories are full of maple items and that's not all , some of them are inside my storage. I had a hardcore play on last Friday which was 2 days ago. I took like 4-5 days to make a Lv70 Priest out. I first stayed at Orbis Tower <10th Floor> for Palabird grinding,on the way, I continued to serve my Idol - Cygnus, Since the Rising Star quests are mobile-completable now, I could finish all quests in 1 map of training.
My Sequence :
1)"Look" quest (Calorie Fitness quest) and complete it
2)Accept "Vocal" quest (Handbell quest)
3)Change channel and go back to the channel
4)Just pick up all the bells which were scattered around
5)Accept "Singing" quest (Opera notes) after completing "Vocal" quest
6) Repeat step 3 and 4 and 5 until all quests are done.

I kept repeating the same quests again and again , again and again, again and again until I lost count, was quite enjoyed...Until Cygnus told me she likes me and gave me a special balloon (Cape) as a reward.
Cygnus Fan Club 's Balloon
Untradeable
Time extension not possible
USEABLE until 29th May 2011 22:21
REQ Level : 13
Type : Cape
HP +88
MP +88
Weapon Attack +1
Magic Attack +1
Weapon Defense +20
Magic Defense +20
Slots for upgrades available : 5

In my opinion, this cape looks nice(Cash-item like) and it's nice for newbies too ...

I checked my diary and found that I had finished these much of quests o3o
Vocal : 22 times
Singing : 21 times
Dance : 27 times
Look : 24 times
Fame : 17 times
Reputation : 17 times
Wow, and one quest gives 20 8th anniversary Maple leaves + a small portion of EXP.
20 x (22 + 21 + 27 + 24 +17 +17) = 2560 Maple Leaves = Around 25 8th Anniversary coins.
So as you all see, by around 4 days later , I'll able to get my lovely 8th Anniversary Medal !!!
(Because of 1-completion-count-limitation-per-day ... which means it will only count in your achievement on Rising Star quests ONCE a day)
I went to identify all 8 Letinum items, some got good potential stats, some were 3 liners, some were 2 liners etc. Eventually by grouping all "All stat increasing" and "Certain stat increasing", I got mad stat (Saw the 69 STR and 57 DEX?)
And I was so happy to get to Lv70... Thanks to the newly implemented Self-Flight system and Revamped sleepywood, I was able to complete my 3rd job advancement within 30minutes without rushing.
~ You can go to ElinForest,Korean Folk Town,Omega Sector, Depths of Ludibrium after paying mesos to a taxi in Ludibrium
~ You can always drive the plane yourself, I picked a red plane and guess what I took like 2 minutes to fly from Orbis to Victoria Island.
~SleepyWood 's VIP taxi is back~~ Paying mesos to go to the fork road deep inside the Sleepywood
~Ant Tunnel has flat platforms , no more falling off and then cursing Nexon case...

Happy Happy~ as you all see .... why am I floating? Because I ride my Mushroom during job advancement...
And a short note, Do you know that getting a mushroom mount is also a milestone in the 8th Anniversary diary? The ONE and ONLY way to obtain a Mushroom mount (Unless you had one from the previous event) is growing Mini Maple Plant and obtain its golden fruit
Opening them could give you lots of items, by luck , I finally got it after growing like 12 plants......

Anyway, 4 more days then I am done with it...
The exam is just around the corner and  Korea MapleStory , MapleSEA are seducing me @@

No comments:

Post a Comment